Vitruvius is an exciting and vibrant company who are continuing to grow in Tauranga, Wellington, and the New Zealand market. The business is led by a mature and experienced team of technical professionals who are leading the field through their expertise and innovation.
With our head office in Tauranga we are able to attract people who are looking for a fantastic environment in support of a higher quality of life. Vitruvius offers our staff an opportunity to work with a friendly and capable team of people whilst delivering new and exciting projects.
Vitruvius has a healthy portfolio of land development projects that continue to expand. As result we have an opportunity for 2 Licensed Cadastral Surveyors to join our team in Tauranga and Wellington to assist with growth and contribute to the ongoing success of Vitruvius.
Our work covers the full spectrum of services, from topographical, set out, rail and land transfer surveying, resource consent applications, to civil design and project management. You will be involved at the forefront of some exciting land developments in the Bay of Plenty region, from small two-lot subdivisions through to multi-lot subdivisions.
Our ideal candidate will help deliver work locally and then expand outside of the region as the team’s capability and portfolio expands into other disciplines including Civil Engineering and Transport.
Your role would principally involve:
- undertaking and overseeing our cadastral work
- planning and delivering field work and investigations
- fostering relationships with our existing and new clients
- delivering the highest level of competence and experience with a strong background in cadastral surveying, land development, engineering design and construction management
- delivery of RMA, consenting and planning work
Your responsibilities would include:
- ‘hands on’ field work
- working as a member of the survey team to ensure efficient and organised project delivery
- leadership of projects as required
- ownership and structure of quality procedures, checking and verification of survey activity
- making safety a priority
- mentoring graduates and technicians
Any applicant would be expected to be a New Zealand Licensed Cadastral Surveyor, have good IT skills, good communication skills and must have an up to date working knowledge of modern survey equipment, software, Landonline and the Cadastral Survey rules. They must also be able to work independently and willing to share your knowledge with other team members.
Applicants must be licenced to practice in New Zealand and hold New Zealand residency.
REWARDS / BENEFITS
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- A dedicated learning and development process that will support you in undertaking external training courses to further your skills.
- Diverse experience across a range of sectors, and the whole project life cycle.
This is a unique opportunity to take up a role in a rapidly growing section of our business. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to contribute and explore new geographies, clients and techniques to ensure we stay at the fore-front of the survey industry.
Apply by sending your CV and references to: email@example.com clearly labelling your e-mail with “Application for Licensed Cadastral Surveyor position”.