The name ‘Vitruvius’ is synonymous with strength, utility and beauty.
Our strength lies in the skill of our people and the quality of the relationships we build. We manage, advise and deliver interesting projects from inception to perfection and our clients trust us implicitly to do what’s best for the project – not what’s best for ourselves.
We don’t shy away from a challenge – in fact, we thrive on it. We love working closely with clients to solve problems and will always give a straight answer and offer pragmatic solutions.
We believe like-minded, quality relationships produce better outcomes for our clients. We constantly strive to produce our best work and deliver strong, functional and aesthetically-pleasing results for New Zealand communities.
Our company is locally-owned and small enough to remain agile and responsive, but large enough to partner with other experts and deliver projects on a national scale.
Who are we looking for?
An all rounder! Someone that will pull their sleeves up and take to any task. We are a hard working, fun loving team that all pitch in together to get the job done. This candidate will need to face each day looking for ways to support and make a contribution to the business.
The General Administrator will perform a variety of office, administration, and potential fieldwork tasks to support the efficiency of business processes through client and project information management as well as providing onsite support to Project Engineers.
This role will also be supported by the General Administrator based in Tauranga. The two positions are required to wok collaboratively together and support each other to ensure efficient delivery without duplication. This role is hugely varied in day-to-day tasks, requiring high levels of interpersonal skills to work with all levels of employees to support on what is required to achieve a smooth running business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a similar role and a can do attitude
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to priorities workloads and negotiate deadlines in the face of competing demands under minimal supervision.
- Able to problem solve and act appropriately
- High Level of Computer literacy in MS Office Suite
- Understands responsibilities under HSE Act 2015
- High level of integrity.
- Able to manage pressure in work environments
- Excellent attention to detail and confident in document presentation and report formatting
It would be advantageous if you have:
- Experience working in a PMO
- Experience with PRINCE2 or equivalent project management framework
- Experience with MSP or equivalent programme management framework
Applications for this position will close at 5pm on Wednesday 20 January.
The Next Steps
Apply online through seek or email your CV and cover letter to our General Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)