Who are we looking for?
The Licensed Cadastral Surveyor will primarily assist with managing the delivery of projects for land development clients.The role will be responsible for representing Vitruvius and interacting professionally with client representatives ensuring consistent, on time, in full and in specification execution of project work to enable clients to meet their business expectations and KPI’s.
This will include technical design for land development projects, management of subdivisions, land development projects, undertaking survey and cadastral work, quality assurance, site surveys, related field work, planning activities, progress reporting and implementation of planned work schedules.
There will be a requirement to manage and supervise staff assisting with survey work.
In addition, the role has input toward the future direction of Vitruvius and will be encouraged to explore new business and client opportunities.
Above all the Licensed Cadastral Surveyor will be a safety leader through implementation and adherence to safety plans HSE legislation, codes and practices.
The Licensed Cadastral Surveyor will have:
- 5 years’ experience and appropriate qualifications in a survey role
- Experience within a project team
- Previous experience in stakeholder management
- Understanding of the commercial aspects of projects
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Ability to problem solve and take action
- Well organised planning skills, able manage multiple objectives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Vitruvius offers a highly competitive salary package, working in a congenial office with a high degree of self-management and autonomy. There are substantial opportunities for career advancement. Tauranga is a vibrant community and recognised as the recreational capital of NZ.