The Supporting Regions Programme (SRP) is a complex programme of work delivered by Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency as an evolution of the Provincial Growth Fund. The programme comprises a package of projects throughout the regions designed to contribute to a safer and more resilient transport network and provide support for regional development.
The Crown Infrastructure Partners (CIP) programme comprises a package of four additional projects funded by Treasury/CIP as part of their Shovel Ready Infrastructure Projects.
Vitruvius is supporting delivery of projects within the two programmes by providing strategic Programme Management support. Elements of these supporting functions include:
- P3M3 maturity assessments
- Establishing programme controls and governance structures
- Developing the method for reviewing and reporting progress of benefits and outcomes
- Establishing Programme Management Office functions to provide wrap-around support to the programmes
- Developing resourcing management strategies to support ongoing delivery of the programmes and projects within each programme
- Developing progressive blueprints to enable delivery of capabilities and embedding outcomes within the organisation
Project: NZTA SRP & CIP Programme Advisory
Client: Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency
When: February 2021 – current
Vitruvius Scope: Strategic Advisory, Programme Management