Significant investment is required across New Zealand to renew or upgrade our three waters infrastructure. Changes in our climate, increasing population density and rising sea levels often add additional unfactored costs to these renewals or upgrades. That’s why innovative design and delivery methods are essential to support continued investment in this sector.
Vitruvius has strong civil design expertise and is capable of delivering innovative three waters infrastructure whether it be for local government or private development.
We specialise in the following services across water infrastructure design and delivery, planning and advisory:
Water Infrastructure Design and Delivery
- Stormwater quality treatment and quantity controls
- Erosion and outfall protection
- Wastewater and potable water
- Construction management
Water Infrastructure Planning
- Flooding and flood risk assessments
- Stormwater Network Analysis
- Water sensitive urban design
- Catchment management
- Peer and regulatory Reviews
- Project scoping, cost and risk Reviews
- Asset condition and renewals