We pride ourselves in helping our clients meeting their community’s future transport needs, whatever they might be. Importantly, we understand how to get projects across the line and into reality – that is, projects that are built and making a difference in everyone’s lives.
Our teams, project leaders and directors have proven experience in all phases of a transport project’s developmental cycle, including:
- Transport planning and strategy – we develop/review transport strategies, deliver all business case types required by Waka Kotahi NZTA (including transport analysis gathering, MCAs, workshop facilitation, consultation advice etc) and undertake business case reviews and provide consenting advice
- Helping others to improve – we help others put in place new performance management frameworks, provide lessons learnt, gateway reviews/challenges and governance advice/services
- Design – we provide a range of traffic engineering services, including civil and digital design services
- Delivery – we provide high class procurement advice, project management/quality controls, engineer to contract, principal advisor and contracts advisor services
- Client secondments – we provide high quality client-side secondments for a range of roles and range of time periods
In our experience, transport planning or design projects can range from the simpler to the more complex. Regardless of scale, all projects need to be well planned!
We always bring a “right sized” approach – we believe the secret to delivering on time, to budget and quality projects lies in excellent scoping, a thorough understanding of risks, great project management and open and ongoing communication lines. We also believe fundamentally the longer-term success of a project lies in ensuring a whole-of-life cost perspective is brought to the table.
With 41 South on board, we have an enhanced team that has a proven track record for delivering simple as well as complex projects.
So, whether its business cases, a strategy, a road design, improved asset management processes or client-side secondments, we have the team that will deliver for you!
Contact Selwyn Blackmore our Sector Lead Transport for more information.